What is Tictail?
Tictail is a social marketplace that allows shoppers to discover, follow, and engage with independent brands with unique styles from around the world.
Payment & Security Details
At the moment Tictail supports payments through credit/debit cards, iDEAL, SOFORT and Apple Pay via Tictail Payments. Each brand has Tictail Payments integrated in their shop automatically, whereas PayPal and Klarna are additional and optional payment methods.
All transfers are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Each shop set their own shipping options, costs, and estimated delivery delays. Please contact the shop owner with any questions regarding shipping.
How do I place an order?
Placing an order on Tictail.com is a breeze. We'll walk you through the necessary steps below:
1. Place the item you want to purchase in your shopping bag by clicking the Add to bag button.
2. When you're ready, click Go to checkout.
3. Fill out the checkout form and select a payment method. If you have an account on Tictail and are logged in, you can choose to save your shipping and payment details to be able to place orders with just one click!
4. Click Complete purchase. You'll be sent to a secure payment gateway to complete the transaction.
5. That's it! Now, sit back and wait for your package to be delivered.
Have questions about your order?
Once you've made your purchase, you will receive a receipt to the email address entered at the checkout. Questions about shipping details, delivery times, sizing, order specifics, and returns should be directed to the shop owner. You can find each brand owner’s contact information on their site's About page. Using our mobile app? You can also reach out to the brand owner using Tictail Talk.