As we released the improved way of displaying sale prices, we have made some changes to the code of our standard themes. However, if you have customized your theme and added your own touch, the original price might not be visible in your custom shop. But don't worry, this can easily be added within the code.
1. Start by heading to Settings > Store design in your dashboard
2. To edit the HTML or CSS, click the </> icon.
3. Locate the below tag by searching for it in your code. You can search by cmd + f on Mac and ctrl + f in Windows.
You should find this tag in two separate places in your HTML.
4. Change the word price to price_tag instead.
5. Preview and save - and it will look like this!