Tictail.com is largely hand-picked by our in-house editors based on a rotating calendar dictated by seasonality, retail trends, and of-the-world moments. We aim to be as inclusive as possible and would love to include everyone, but at this point cannot promise to accommodate all of the brands on Tictail.
We are however always working to improve the search function on Tictail.com and are exploring ways to better showcase all of the products and shops on Tictail.
How do I find my shop on Tictail.com?
You can find your shop by searching for your shop name in the search bar. To access your shop on the marketplace through a direct link, just enter this URL in your navigation bar: https://tictail.com/yoursubdomain – and be sure to replace "yoursubdomain" with your own subdomain.
If you have Tictail Plus, you'll also be able to access your shop through yoursubdomain.tictail.com or from your own custom domain, if you have one connected to your shop.
How can I improve my shop's discoverability on Tictail?
To get a head-start on boosting your shop's visibility, here are a handful of helpful tips.
To make your products more discoverable:
- Write great product titles and product descriptions
- Take stunning, high-quality product images
- Offer customers multiple product images
- Keep your style simple, clean and consistent to highlight the products in your shop
- Categorize all of your products in the dashboard
To make your shop more discoverable:
- Name your shop something clear, concise but creative!
- Make sure your shop's URL matches--or is at least is similar to--your shop name
- Tell your brand's story or describe your shop in detail in the About section
- Personalize your shop with a high-quality cover photo
- Offer international shipping or shipping options to multiple countries
- Provide your customers with the resources they need to feel confident placing an order
- Customize your shop, by adding custom pages or a landing page, for example