We've found that shoppers who receive shipping + tracking info are more than twice as likely to shop again. Here are our top shipping tips to keep your customers coming back!
1. Start by selecting the order in your dashboard and clicking Mark as shipped.
2. Select the correct Carrier and enter the Tracking number. Want to edit the standard message sent to your shoppers? Here's how.
4. Then, all you need to do is click Mark as shipped & email customer.
5. You will now be able to follow each step of the order's shipment and delivery process in your Orders tab.
6. If you want to see the delivery process in more detail, just open the order in your dashboard.
This information is key to your shoppers' experience; as we've explained, shoppers who receive shipping + tracking info are more than twice as likely to shop again!
When you mark an order as shipped, your shopper will receive an email containing a link which will display the location of the package along with any other details provided by the shipping carrier.
This is what your shoppers see when you mark an order as shipped: