Does your products come in different sizes, colors, makes, or materials? Then you can add them as separate variations!
1. In the individual product screen, click Add variation.
3. If your variations come in multiple options, like size and color, click Add option to add more options. You can add up to three options to your variations.
Editing your variation options
4. If you wish to edit your available options, click Edit options.
5. To rename an option, click the name field to give your option a name. Please note that you can’t change the name of our category specific pre-defined option.
7. Click the remove icon to remove an option. Please note that you can’t remove the last available option.
Set prices for your variations
8. If you have variations that you want to sell at different prices, click the Add pricing link to turn on variation prices.
9. For each variation, click the Add price link to set a unique price.
10. In the new window, enter a price for your variation. You can also enter a sale price in this step. Click Add price to set the new price.
11. Just as easy as adding the variations, you can also remove them. Click the x to the right of the variation you wish to delete.