To customize the text displayed when you share your Tictail store link on Facebook:
1. The default share message for your Tictail store will look similar to the image below. If you'd like to customize it, you'll have to change your store's OG-tag, which you can read more about here.
2. Start by going to your Dashboard and click on Settings > Store Design.
3. Click on the </>-icon to access your shop's HTML and CSS code.
4. Right under the "<head>" tag, paste this code block:
|<meta property="og:description" content="You can put whatever text you like here."/>|
Be sure to modify the text to read as you would like to appear in your share message!
Just click save and your changes will be registered.
If you would also like to change your thumbnail image for the share post, follow the steps above but use the OG-tag for images, as per below:
|<meta property="og:image" content="image-link-to-your-preferred-image-here"/>|
5. Before we're done there is one more thing we need to do.
Just enter your Tictail store URL and click "Debug."
6. Voilà! Your share message is updated! Now when you enter your URL in Facebook, it will display your new share message.