- Correlated visitors and orders
- Average Order Value
- Percentage of new visitors
- Best selling products
- Referring sites
- Visitor countries
With all this information easily available via your Tictail dashboard, you never need to dig into and/or learn how to get the desired metrics in Google Analytics.
How do I get Enjoy Analytics working on my Tictail store?
1. Go to the Tictail App Store
2. Locate Enjoy Analytics and click "Add App" to add it to your dashboard.
3. Click "Connect Google Analytics" button and follow the steps to access your visitor data.
4. Once connected, head over to "Settings" within the Enjoy Analytics app, select your preferred profile and click "Save Settings".
5. All done!
Now you can focus on making your store more awesome, while enjoying analytics once in a while to see how your store is doing.
What if I have other questions about Enjoy Analytics?
Erik Eng, the beloved developer who built this app, will help you get started and answer support questions. You will find his contact details in the app!