Starting a Tictail shop through our Android app is a piece of cake. We've taken care of all of the nitty gritty tech-stuff so that you can spend your time building your brand identity instead! Your business, images, and products will really get to shine in your shop and on Tictail.com.
If you haven't already, start by downloading the Android app here!
1. To get started with your very own shop, open the side menu in the top left corner.
2. Press the Start a shop button.
3. In the next step you will be able to read a little bit more about Tictail's marketplace. Click Get Started to continue.
4. Here you will start by entering some details about your shop. In the bottom you can upload a cover image that will be displayed in the Tictail marketplace, both on web and in the apps.
5. Next step is to start adding products. Open the side menu again and you will now see that you have a completely new menu. Head to your product section by pressing Products.
6. Enter the product name, price and other necessary details. This is also where you create and edit your shop's categories. Remember that you can always update your products after you save them!
7. To modify your shop's shipping options, VAT or tax settings, and other administrative parameters, head over to Shop settings in the side menu. When you feel like your shop is ready to meet the wonderful world of Tictail, simply flip the switch Open to customers.
8. Voilà, your shop will now be open to the public. Go get 'em!