It's important to provide your customers with as much information as possible about the purchase and about your store. Therefore, be sure to establish and publish your shop's Return Policy and Terms & Conditions. Here's how:
1. Start by heading the Location & Legal section of your settings.
2. Scroll down until you find the Terms & Conditions section. Your return policy will automatically be set to Standard, but you can easily switch to Generous by clicking the arrow.
3. In addition to the Standard and Generous policies, you also have the option to choose Custom, if you prefer writing your own policy. We do however recommend that you use one of our pre-written templates, as they will help you be compliant with the legal requirements in accordance with the consumer right directive. They will make your customers feel more safe shopping from your store - and they will be available in all supported languages at Tictail. Surely your customers will appreciate that!
4. We advice that you review your selected template by hitting the Preview button - just to make sure you agree to what they read.
5. When you have added the necessary information, just click Save and it will be visible on your storefront!