You can choose to display your product prices in any one of Tictail's available currencies. It all depends on where you and your primary customers reside.
If you are planning to sell locally in Sweden for example, Swedish kronor is probably the way to go. Aiming to go global right away? Maybe USD or Euro would be a good choice.
1. To change currency in the Tictail Android App, start by clicking the "hamburger" menu located in the top left corner of your screen
2. Scroll down in the side panel and select "Shop settings".
3. Scroll to the bottom of your shop settings.
4. Under Location & Legal click Currency.
5. From the list, choose the currency that you wish to display your product princes in.
6. You can also search for your desired currency by tapping the magnifying glass in the top right corner of you screen.
7.Done! The currency you choose will display be displayed in your custom shop, your receipts, and for users in the app who have not yet set their preferred currency.
No matter which currency you choose to display in your shop, know that customers from all over the world will be able to buy your products.