When uploading pictures of your products to your shop's dashboard on Tictail, there are some limitations:
1. Images must be in either JPEG, PNG, or GIF format.
2. Images must be at least 10 pixels and at most 6000 pixels in both width and height.
3. Images can't be too narrow - it needs to have an aspect ratio of at most 10:1. So if your image is 500 pixels wide, it needs to be at least 50 pixels tall, and vice versa.
4. Images cannot be larger than 10 MB.
You're now able to use short videos in addition to your still product images! These are the video limitations to be aware of:
1. Videos must be in either MP4, 3GPP or MOV format.
2. Videos must be at least 1 second long, and 30 seconds at the most.
3. Each video file can not be larger than 100 MB.
4. Video resolution can not be more than 4096 x 4096.
4. By default, you can upload a maximum of 500 videos. Feel free to get in touch with us if you need to upload more videos.
5. The combined size of all the videos must not exceed 5 GB. Feel free to get in touch with us if you need more storage.