Your online shop isn't really a shop without your products, right? Let's go through how to add products on Tictail!
1. Start by heading to the Products tab in your dashboard.
2. Click the Add product button.
3. Upload your images by clicking +. We recommend uploading them in as high quality as possible.
Pro tip! Products with many images are a lot more popular among customers! We recommend at least 4 different photos.
4. Enter your product's title, price and description.
Pro tip! Make sure your description is clear and has all the information a customer might need: like size, material, details etc.
5. Great news! You can now categorize your products with our category index list. You can choose up to three levels of categorization.
Please note! This will not affect the menu items you have added to your shop. We added this categorization to improve search and visibility in our marketplace and in other search engines.
6. Enter the quantity of your product. You can choose from a specific number or unlimited.
7. Do you have different sizes, colors or other variations of the same product? No worries, just click Add variation and you can add as many variations as you want.
Want to know more about variations? Read this article on the topic!
8. If you want to add your product within a specific menu item, click Add navigation and choose from the list. If you haven't created any menu items yet, click Add menu item and name it.
Pro tip! These menu items will be shown on your storefront, give them a clear name to make sure your customers understand it. You can read more about adding navigation here.
9. Now, all you have to do is save your new product!