All our available themes already contain a Facebook Like button for all products. However, you can also add a Facebook Like button that allows customers to like your Facebook Business page right from your Tictail shop. In this guide, we will show you how to add this button to the "About" page of your custom shop.
1. Before we get started, you will need to fetch the necessary code for the Facebook Like button. Facebook has provided a great tool for doing so. Click here to open it up.
Find the Like Button Configurator section. Here, in the field URL to Like, enter the URL to the Facebook page you wish to direct your likes to. Customize the button's appearance and preview it in the bottom of the configurator as you make changes.
2. When you're happy with the design, click Get Code. In the popup that appears, start by copying the code in the first box.
3. Open up a new tab in your browser and log in to your Tictail dashboard. Then, go to Custom Shop > Shop design.
4. Click on the </> icon to access your shop's HTML and CSS code.
5. As Facebook explains, copy and paste the first part of the code right below the
<body> tag in your theme editor.
6. Go back to Facebook and copy the code in the other box. This code should be placed wherever you want to display your button or box in your shop.
We decided to put our Facebook Like button in the footer, just underneath our contact details.
7. Click Save and behold your new Facebook Like button!