A favicon is the icon that is displayed in your browser tab. To change your store's favicon:
1. Go to your Dashboard and click on Custom Shop > Shop design.
2. Click the </> icon to access your shop's HTML and CSS code.
3. Copy the code below and paste it into your theme code, somewhere in the <head> section. Preferably after other <link> elements.
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="" />
4. Open up a new tab in your browser and head on over to Pasteboard.co to host your new favicon. Choose a file on your computer and drag it onto the Pasteboard.co page. In this example, we're using a PNG image with transparent background. Square images work best and they don't need to be larger than 200 x 200 pixels. When you've selected an image, click Upload.
5. In the next step, click Go to image.
6. On the following page, copy the image link in the "Embed URL" field.
7. Paste the image link between the quotation marks in the <link> tag you just added to your theme code. Click Save.
8. Now check out your new Favicon! Please note that you cannot see your Favicon while in your dashboard's preview mode (since you are still on Tictail's domain). Please open a tab in your browser and go to your storefront, and you'll be able to see it! :)