With Tictail, you'll have all the tools and services you need to start selling online today, including:
- A shop and checkout automatically optimized for mobile, tablets, and desktop
- A beautiful and user-friendly admin interface
- Unlimited products, orders, and bandwidth
- Real-time shipping tracking and notifications for customers
- Traffic and exposure to millions of shoppers on Tictail.com
- Eligibility for exposure at Tictail Market, our shop in New York City
- Unparalleled support from our Customer Success team
- Being part of a growing community of top emerging brands across the globe
Perhaps you've already started your shop, in which case—welcome to the Tictail community! In this guide we'll outline the most important steps that you’ll need to take to get your shop up and running. Let's get started!
First on the list: start adding products to your shop. We've created a helpful guide with step-by-step instructions on how to add and edit products, change the order of your products, and add variations.
You can also learn more about which types of products are permitted on Tictail (and which are prohibited) in our Community Guidelines.
Setting up payment options
Tictail currently supports the following payment options: Stripe, PayPal, Klarna, and iDeal. Read more about payment options and choose the ones that best fit your needs—and those of your shoppers, too.
Setting up shipping
Whether you decide on per-product or flat rate, setting up shipping is a breeze on Tictail—especially with our step-by-step guide.
Customize your shop
Learn more about Tictail's marketplace
Each brand that launches a shop on Tictail has a custom shop and a shop in our global marketplace. Learn more about the benefits of our marketplace—including increased sales and exposure to millions of shoppers worldwide—here.
Now, let's open your shop to customers!
Only one small thing left, head over to Settings > General and open up your shop. Read more.
Congratulations! You're ready to start selling.