As the shop owner, you can add staff members and give them access to your shop. You can invite up to 2 additional staff members.
Please note that a staff member has the same permissions as the shop owner, except the ability to send invites, delete the shop or the shop owner.
1. Go to Settings > Staff members in your Tictail dashboard.
2. Click Invite staff member.
3. Enter the required details and press Invite.
The invitation will be valid for 24 hours and the person can choose to decline or accept the invitation. Until then it will have the status "Pending".
It's currently not possible to edit permissions for staff member accounts. Please reach out to us with your feedback at tictail.com/ask
Articles in this section
- Is it free to start a shop on Tictail?
- Setting up a custom domain
- Selling your products at Tictail Market
- Adding a staff member
- Introducing a new, better dashboard
- Converting prices on your custom shop
- What is Tictail Plus?
- Getting started with Insights
- Why is my shop considered inactive?
- Start selling on Tictail