As the shop owner, you can add staff members and give them access to your shop. You can invite up to 2 additional staff members.
Please note that a staff member has the same permissions as the shop owner, except the ability to send invites, delete the shop or the shop owner.
1. Go to Settings > Staff members in your Tictail dashboard.
2. Click Invite staff member.
3. Enter the required details and press Invite.
The invitation will be valid for 24 hours and the person can choose to decline or accept the invitation. Until then it will have the status "Pending".
It's currently not possible to edit permissions for staff member accounts. Please reach out to us with your feedback at tictail.com/ask
Articles in this section
- Setting up a custom domain
- Adding a staff member
- Introducing a new, better dashboard
- Converting prices on your custom shop
- What is Tictail Plus?
- Getting started with Insights
- Why is my shop considered inactive?
- Managing your shop on Tictail
- Open your shop
- How to add your shop description