Tictail Market, in New York City’s Lower East Side, is Tictail’s only brick-and-mortar store. Here, we sell the best of the best of what Tictail has to offer in fashion, home decor, and art.
Tictail Market is more than a shop though—it’s a hub for our community, the home of our monthly mural, and a space that allows our online marketplace to come to life. At any given time, Tictail Market is home to 85-100 brands, with products chosen based on a rotating calendar dictated by seasonality, retail trends, and of-the-world moments.
To be featured at Tictail Market, you must first have a shop on Tictail.com and sell a product in one of our main categories of fashion, home, or art. If you don’t have a shop, you can sign up here—it’s free to start! Then read on to see what else we consider when choosing brands for Tictail Market, and follow the link to apply.
1. A finished marketplace page: Make sure your marketplace page is the best it can be. A complete marketplace page has a cover image, a description, an about page, and updated contact information.
2. Shipping: Ship internationally—we encourage shoppers to browse and buy online if a product is unavailable in their size at the shop, so make sure U.S based customers or even visiting tourists are able to purchase your items from the marketplace.
3. Product images: Every product should have at least two. For more tips on how to take great product images, check out our help article here.
4. A product description: Every product should have at least one line further describing what it is. This is a great space to tell us and your shoppers more about the inspiration behind a product, or information on sizing and materials.
5. Reviews: Are your customers satisfied with your product, shipping, and customer service? Keeping your customers happy by being responsive and transparent is a good way to ensure they have a great experience.
6. Think your brand is a fit? Click here to apply—we’re excited to hear from you!