Insights gives you a detailed view of how your shop is performing on Tictail, so that you can make better decisions on how to run your business. Insights requires no setup and will keep track of everything from visitors to sales – in real-time.
Insights is available both in your web dashboard, and when you're on the go using our mobile apps. Insights helps you understand your shop's performance over time, using the time interval picker. You can choose to see data from the last 24 hours, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, or as far back as 6 months.
Just go to the Insights tab in your Tictail dashboard to explore the following stats:
- Impressions — the total number of times that your products have been featured on the marketplace
- Views — the number of pages your visitors has viewed
- Users — the number of people who has visited your shop
- Orders — the total number of orders received
- Revenue — the total value of your orders (excluding refunds)
- Followers — the total number of followers
- Saves — the total number of times Tictail shoppers have saved your product to their shopper profile
- Top Products — your best performing products by revenue, views, and likes
- Top navigations — your most frequently visited product listings
- Top referrers — how do people find your shop? Are they coming from Facebook or Google?
- Top countries — where are the people viewing your products located?
Missing something in the Insights view? Let us know!